Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Naked butts get you read

This is a bathroom post. It's more like a toilet post. When I painted this bathroom (at night) was I sober? I know I was, but ...

There is no escape. Even when a person dies, they remain on earth. I guess.

Why do they keep making crystal deodorant? Because, it sucks. And, I'm the idiot who keeps buying it.

I wonder if the guy sitting on the bench behind me during yoga at Patagucci was looking at my folded and squeezed hoo ha when he thought I couldn't see him? Every time I did a down dog I looked at him from between my legs. He was always reading, except for this one time...

Did you know it's impossible to cry and swim at the same time? I've tested this out for years. It didn't work today either.

It's been said that during a person's lifetime they swallow 3 spiders. How in the fuck can anyone know that?

41,000 people die from breast cancer every year, when is it going to be my turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment